Inside Sales Representative
Company: TAFS, Inc.
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Inside Sales Representative - Rockwall, TX TAFS is looking for a
self-motivated sales professional to join our team in a fun,
fast-paced, non-scripted environment with unlimited earning
potential. the perks - What's in it for you?
- Work/Life balance, with a full time inside sales opportunity,
Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Base pay, plus * unlimited commission* paid out bi-weekly
- A fun, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on providing
the training and tools to make each team member successful
- An environment that promotes hard work
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan with a discreationary company match
- 88 hours of paid time off after 90 days
- Discounted mobile phone services, tires, and Costco memberships
the basics - What is TAFS? A fantastic opportunity to join an
industry-leading provider of financial services for the largest
sector of the U.S. economy: the transportation industry. Forget
working weekends, crazy hours, and running to appointments all over
town. TAFS driven Inside Sales team is passionate about succeeding
in an environment that is rewarding and fun. TAFS is one of the
most advanced companies in its industry, including state-of-the-art
technology, unlimited leads, a great product/program, and excellent
resources to allow Inside Sales Representatives to succeed in their
role. The sky is the limit! Find out more information at
https://www.tafs.com/about/. the role - An Inside Sales
Representative is responsible for...
- Consulting with business owners in the transportation
- Cultivating leads and explaining TAFS services to potential
clients in a non-scripted manner
- Developing relationships with new businesses, and serving as a
consultant to show the services and benefits of factoring with
- Becoming a subject matter expert that will analyze client
business needs and propose the best factoring services solution for
- Utilizing TAFS unique selling points to bring on successful
- Performing timely follow-up on inquiries
- Staying up-to-date with changes in the industry, such as
competition, trucking industry updates, and selling techniques the
requirements - This will be a perfect fit for you if...
- Enjoy educating potential clients on a superior service
- Possess the drive to reach monthly goals in a performance-based
- Have the ability to learn about and sell a service in a
- Have experience building trust and relationships over the
- Can adapt to a fast-moving industry and internal technology the
details - What are the hours, pay, and location?
- This is a full-time office position working Monday-Friday,
- Pay is hourly plus uncapped commission.
- TAFS is based out of our facility in Rockwall, TX. the next
step - Does this sound like a match for you? A member of our
recruiting team will review your resume and reach out to schedule a
phone screen if your qualifications match our requirements.
Keywords: TAFS, Inc., Rowlett , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Rowlett, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!