Company: D4 Construction Services LLC.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
At D4 Construction Services our mission is to establish
long-term working relationships with our clients. We build
relationships with some of the largest corporations in the country
as well as many small developing companies within the restaurant
industry. We work closely with the entire project team to achieve
project goals. We respect our clients, and the design and
engineering efforts. We work as partners to complement these other
areas of expertise and produce a product of which all can be proud.
It is our goal to meet or exceed minimum M/WBE/ HUB project goal
requirements on all contracts irrespective of the project
As a Sr. Estimator the ideal candidate will have a broad range of
experience in all areas including single-tenant, multi-tenant
units. Ground-up, restructuring and/or Tenant Improvement projects
specific to restaurant venues. You will become an integral member
of our Pre-Construction Team that will be responsible for
successfully obtaining contract awards. The Sr. Estimator will work
in collaboration with our Subcontractors and report to the owner.
Responsibilities include managing all matters relating to
construction cost estimating, project bidding, and vendor
qualifications.The goal is to provide the company with accurate
information that will help in operations and strategic
- Willing to travel to attend job walks any place necessary i.e.
- Have a strong network of subcontractors in the surrounding
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals,
blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Read and understand blueprints, perform accurate take-offs, and
identify all scopes necessary to deliver a comprehensive bid
- Prepare construction budget by studying plans, specifications,
then identifying scope of work and projecting costs
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying
proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Evaluate cost changes, additions, and deductions in scope as
shown in Addenda
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time
- Obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying
materials, identifying qualified subcontractors, and negotiating
- Review and level bids to ensure accuracy
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Ability to plan & create an efficient project schedule
utilizing Microsoft Office
- Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying
numerical cost codes and descriptive information to Directors
and/or Project Managers.
- Prepares special cost evaluation reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Collaborates with the estimating teams in other offices to
collectively offer the best value to our Clients and our
- Maintains unit cost database by entering and backing up
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
Contributes to team effort by coordinating with preconstruction
- Be able to work effectively bidding multiple projects
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both verbally and in
- Evaluate the preliminary plan from Owner and generate a ROM
- Detailed quantity take-offs
- Square footage analysis of multiple project types
- Escalation evaluation
- Prepare subcontractor quote comparison & scope - price leveling
- Previous working experience as construction estimator for a
minimum of ten (10) years, for subcontracting entity or General
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Plan ProCore, and On-screen
- Explore documentation to gain a deep understanding of the
- Select, measure, and track important metrics
- Visit sites and other venues necessary to do the estimate
- Perform complex analysis of collected data and metrics
- Conduct complex risk analysis activities related to costs of
- Able to create and present preliminary and final cost estimate
reports for renovations & new buildings, to upper management
- Ability to analyze and evaluate offers from subcontractor
- Moderate knowledge of project management and project
- Knowledge of commercial development typical unit costsWhat you
can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best! So we
invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating
our success.Our core values reflect our commitment to helping our
clients, and helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing
your contributions, as well as, investing in your well-being and
providing competitive benefits and pay.
- We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at D4
Construction Services, LLC. Apply today!
Keywords: D4 Construction Services LLC., Rowlett , Sr. Estimator, Professions , Rowlett, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!