Estimator Sheet Metal and Machining
Company: H&S Manufacturing Co.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Seeking Estimating representative for precision manufacturing
company. Position requires a thorough understanding of
manufacturing processes related to sheet metal and milling.
Communication and multitasking skills are a must while working in a
fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include creating quotes
using an ERP system, contacting multiple vendors for estimates for
outside services, and provide customer support as required.
Computer skills are a must and ERP experience would be a plus.
Candidate must have minimum 3 years' relative experience or degree
in Business Administration or other.Responsibilities
- Daily estimating of manufactured products
- Tendering estimates to Customer Service Rep's
- Demonstrates competency to carry on a business conversation
- Locating and contacting vendors as required and gather
- Helps as needed with reports
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with
support for all departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics
- High school diploma minimum, preferably a bachelor's
- At least three years of manufacturing experience
- Preferable to understand manufacturing processes
- Experience resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Experience working under pressure with multiple
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft
- ERP experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skillsBenefits
- Medical insurance
- 401K after one year
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Vacations
Keywords: H&S Manufacturing Co., Rowlett , Estimator Sheet Metal and Machining, Professions , Rowlett, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!