Team Lead - Childtime of Rowlett
Company: North Country Academy
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Childtime of Rowlett is offering a $750 SIGN ON BONUS for a
full-time Team Lead!
Making a difference in a child's life takes talent. As a community
of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, our passion is
the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. To
prepare them for the next steps in their young lives, we want
change makers who never stop being curious, inventive, and
open-hearted. Is that you?
As a Team Lead, you'll:
* Be responsible for, or assisting with, the management, training,
and mentoring of new hires and existing employees.
* Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her
absence, including opening and closing the school.
* Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
* Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as
mentors to fellow Teachers.
We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who are at
least 18 and have:
* Experience in a licensed child care facility, leading a classroom
and implementing lesson plans
* Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or Child
Development or a CDA
* Experience coaching and training staff members (preferred)
* The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
* Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at
our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more
Keywords: North Country Academy, Rowlett , Team Lead - Childtime of Rowlett, Other , Rowlett, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!