Raytheon is looking for high-energy, self-driven individuals
with proven track record to join our team and lead design team
through the full design life cycle of RF Circuit Card Modules with
various levels of reuse and complexity. This position requires
technical leadership and engineering experience with RF design,
knowledgeable in CAD processes and RF design tools. The candidate
must be capable of leading the design effort by both performing the
electrical design and coordinating the work of others from various
functional areas for the design, build, and test. Cost and schedule
adherence is also required.
* Minimum 6 years of in-depth RF electronics experience with
demonstrated technical leadership background.
* Hands on experience in extensive module checkout to the
developed test plan and validation to the requirements matrix.
* Proficiency in using circuit/system simulation tools such as
SystemVue, ADS, and Excel.
* Strong team player, with excellent written and oral
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need
a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* Demonstrated leadership and mentorship in leading design team
for the entire life cycle of RF module development.
* Develop module solutions and architecture with program
management and systems engineering, perform trade studies, design
analysis and simulations, present RF module at design reviews,
oversee the layout in CAD, and support the module build and
* Lead investigation activities to identify and resolve RF
* Strong skills of system thinking in basic radar concepts, RF
signal processing, hardware/software integration and test
processes/procedures, field testing.
* Demonstrated knowledge of advanced technical concepts in
sub-systems and application to electronic warfare and radar
* Experience in writing Python scripts to automate and control
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related STEM
degree from an accredited program.
* Master's degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or a related
STEM degree from an accredited program
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person
who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.