Director, Midmarket Sales Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: August 22, 2019
At a glance:
* Are you a motivated business-to-business (B2B) mid-market sales
leader skilled in guiding high-performing client-focused teams?
* Can you commit to a leadership role developing sales talent and
strategies to maximize the sales cycle in a designated region?
* Do you desire an influential role in shaping the future of a
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based
technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to
the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our
clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital
infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio
includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure
solutions as well as network and managed services. For more
information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As the Director of Mid-market Sales, you regularly exceed sales
goals and client expectations through inspiring sales leadership,
strategic planning and formulating sales model standards. You
ensure a successful sales cycle for your team by developing
detailed and lucrative business sale processes within your region.
You lead the sales team by monitoring and analyzing sales
performances and compiling them against the regional goals. You
excel at providing mentorship, innovative sales training and
constructive feedback. With a sharp focus on consultative selling,
you increase sales with ongoing development programs.
You maximize the sales team s success by fostering client
relationships and working collaboratively with client account
management teams. You are passionate about proactively managing new
and existing enterprise accounts through decisive leadership and
the coordination of resources. You have an aptitude for identifying
roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with the ability to teach your
teams. You thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable
traveling regularly to interact with clients. You report directly
to Mid-Market Sales Leaders for goals and guidance.
* Competitive Salary with a Long-Term Incentive Plan
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
What you will do:
* Be a motivating leader of the sales team by coaching and
directing Sales Managers, Account Executives and Account Managers
to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals.
* Align corporate and regional goals by serving as a subject matter
expert on direct sales and account management strategies.
* Maximize sales effectiveness and identify new business
opportunities through the development of a strategic vision and
supporting the Vice President of Sales.
* Recognize top performers, review sales results and share best
practices by conducting weekly sales meetings.
* Meet client and competitive demands through collaboration with
boundary partners such as Marketing and Sales Engineering.
* Increase sales through the development and implementation of
sales and marketing strategies in coordination with our Mid-market
Sales Business Plan.
* Enhance sales performance by recruiting, coaching and mentoring
Sales Managers and their teams.
* Ensure a successful sales cycle through an in-depth understanding
of market conditions, industry trends, competitor activity and
leading client strategies.
* Improve the business unit by effectively managing sales activity,
pipeline progression, the use of performance management policies
and processes and providing regular reports to senior
* Successfully acquire new clients or expand the network through
detailed management of the proposal process ensuring effective
tracking of requests for proposal (RFPs) and supervising the
development of net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return
* Utilize client resource management (CRM) system for current sales
* Implement continuous improvements to operations through routine
analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of sales, methods,
costs and results.
Required keys for success:
* Five or more years of sales leadership experience managing
business accounts and sales teams
* Track record of sales goal achievement and executing tactical
sales plans with an emphasis on over achievement in a
telecommunications or technology company
* Excellent leadership skills with experience in developing
high-quality sales teams
* History of guiding proposals of products and solutions for
business class segments and presenting them to executive level
* Expert with a personal computer, computer networking and fiber
* Advanced finance skills with the ability to work collaboratively
in a team environment demonstrating the highest degree of integrity
* Valid driver s license, a clean driving record and the
availability to travel
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Experience using CRM systems like SalesForce.com
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
* Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field or combination of
education, training and experience (required)
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter
Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to
qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered
for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and
are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age,
religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any
other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Keywords: Spectrum, Rowlett , Director, Midmarket Sales Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!