Posted on: January 21, 2023
Hot burgers, cold shakes, and little moments of magic right in
the neighborhood. At SONIC, we do things a little differently. We
find the fun, the moment of chill in the every-day. Working at
SONIC, you'll spark moments of delightful possibility. Feelin'
these good vibes? Let's do this. Start with a Job, Spark a Career
As aRestaurant Shift Manager, you will be responsiblefor assisting
the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in managing the
daily operations of the restaurant. You willprovide quality food in
a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an
enjoyable experience every time. You will also assist with hiring,
training, and developing team membersto helpthemspark moments of
delightful possibility for our customers. Moments of Magic You
Bring to the Crew
- At least 16 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Preferably, you havetwo years of restaurant experienceNot sure
if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Cherry
Limeade-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
Feelin'TheseGoodVibes? The opportunity to discover all our
different drink combinationson your list?How about all these
benefits? We have you covered.
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Shift Meals*
- Best in Class Training & Continuous Learning
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off*
- 401(k) Retirement Plan*
- Tuition Benefits*
- Medical, Dental and Vision*
- Champions of Hope*
- Cash Referral Program
- Journey Wellbeing Support Tool
- PerkSpotDiscount Program
- Recognition Program
- Slip Resistant Shoes Programs
- Community & Charitable Involvement
- Igniting Dreams Grant Program
- Training ContestsSONIC is an equal opportunity employer.
*Subject to availability and eligibility requirements. Required
Keywords: Sonic, Rowlett , Shift Manager, Executive , Rowlett, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!