Company: Gpm Investments LLC
Posted on: January 19, 2023
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day
- 21 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic
math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a
criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training(Tennessee Stores that sell
wine) Requisition ID2023-138953BrandE-Z MartPosition
TypeFull-TimeLocation : Address3501 Lakeview Pkwy
Keywords: Gpm Investments LLC, Rowlett , Assistant Manager, Executive , Rowlett, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!