Tax Professional II
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
What you'll do...
As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about
their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships
that will grow stronger every year.
Joining H&R Block as an experienced, seasonal Tax Professional
means you'll serve clients with diverse tax needs with the support
of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax
training you'll need to be successful.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services
provider* and we have been focused on client service for over 60
years. When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live
our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients
and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you'll...
* Conduct tax interviews with clients face to face and through
virtual tools - video, phone, chat, email
* Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
* Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer
additional products and services
* Provide clients with IRS audit support
* Mentor and support teammates
What you'll bring to the team...
* Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
* Experience completing individual returns
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Comfort working with virtual tools - video, phone and chat
* Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge
Assessment or equivalent
* Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet
all other IRS and applicable state requirements
* High school diploma / equivalent or higher
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Rowlett , Tax Professional II, Accounting, Auditing , Rowlett, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!